– You know, I read those SSR files. Greatest Generation? You guys did some nasty stuff.
– Yeah, we compromised. Sometimes in ways that made us not sleep so well. But we did it so that people could be free. This isn’t freedom, this is fear.
Random celebrity crushes — Laura Prepon
“The fact that anyone would find me sexy is very, very flattering, but ridiculous. I so don’t believe it.”
Falling in love with a television show that:
- has been cancelled for years
- gets cancelled after you catch up
- has terrible ratings
- constantly in The Bubble
- takes forever to get renewed even though the ratings are amazing
Favorite movies: The Birdcage (1996)
"Yes, I wear foundation. Yes, I live with a man. Yes, I’m a middle- aged fag. But I know who I am, Val. It took me twenty years to get here, and I’m not gonna let some idiot senator destroy that. Fuck the senator, I don’t give a damn what he thinks."
"The gays" I say with a dry monotone voice completely ignoring my own very apparent homosexuality
"Some women like tall men, some like short men. Some like hairy men, some like bald men. Gentle men, rough men, ugly men, pretty men... Pretty girls! Most women don't know what they like until they've tried. And, sadly, so many of us get to try so little before we're old and grey..."